You can order your Repeat Prescription either in store, by calling us on 0208 863 6338 or you can order online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by using the button below:
We strongly recommend you request your repeat prescription a minimum of 5 working days before you run out of your medication.
If you have less than 2 days supply, please contact your surgery directly and ask for an urgent prescription to be issued to us.
If you are a regular patient with us and have been consistently receiving your medication from us, we may be able to provide an “emergency supply” (For certain medication only and at the discretion of the responsible Pharmacist on duty). Please speak to the Pharmacist about this.
Order your Repeat Prescription online with us and we will arrange to collect your Repeat Prescription from your Doctors’ Surgery and you can either collect your medication in store or have them delivered to your home or work address (subject to restrictions) free of charge (local addresses only).
Please select the delivery option when ordering online or ask a member of staff when ordering by phone or in store.
The Doctors’ Surgeries we can collect from include:
- The Pinner Road Surgery. Dr Khaja & Partners, 196 Pinner Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 4JS
Pinner View Medical Centre. Dr Amin & Partners, 33 Pinner View, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 4QG
St. Peter’s Medical Centre. Dr Davey & Partners, Colbeck Road, West Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 4BS
The Ridgeway Surgery. Dr Lloyd & Partners, 71 Imperial Drive, Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 7DU
GP Direct. Dr Merali & Partners, 3-7 Welbeck Road, North Harrow, Harrow, HA2 0RQ
- Headstone Lane Medical Centre. Dr Ravi Kumar & Partners, 238 Headstone Lane, North Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 6LY
How it Works
Click the Button Above.
Login or register your details for a Repeat Prescription Manager account
- Select the medication your require from your repeat prescription list.
- Your medication will usually be ready in around three working days.
Please allow at least three working days from the time of ordering before collecting your medication from the Pharmacy.
If for any reason we are not able to organise a repeat prescription for your medication with your doctor, we will inform you as soon as we have been made aware of this by the Surgery. Please remember, repeat prescriptions are issued by your doctor and your doctor has complete discretion as to whether to issue the repeat prescription or not.
Possible reasons for not being able to organise your repeat prescription:
- The Doctor may wish to see you for a consultation prior to issuing a repeat for your medication.
- The request may be refused if your are ordering too early.
- You Surgery has not received notification from you that we are your nominated Pharmacy (If you have completed the online EPS nomination we will organise this with the surgery for you.)
Although we make every effort to get your prescription organised in the time frame we have specified, we are dependant on your doctors surgery issuing us with a prescription. We cannot guarantee that your medication will be ready to collect.
We can dispense Repeat Dispensing prescriptions issued by your doctor. This service is different from a normal repeat prescription as your doctor does not need to be contacted every time you need your medication. For further information please contact us or ask a member of our Pharmacy Team